Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My first book

I went on a field trip with my son's fifth grade class to Washington, D.C. This was not my first trip to Washington, but it was the most meaningful. I was taken in by my surroundings, and by all of the information these 5th graders were taking in their young brains. The questions they asked were phenomenal. This experience unlocked thoughts and ideas that I had previously been too afraid to experiment with, writing. Here I go. I have ventured into a writer’s world. The life of a writer is packed full of learning, reading, thinking, creating, editing, dreaming, questioning, investigating, and much more. I don’t consider myself a REAL writer yet, but I have begun to venture into the a writer’s world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. Kick off your shoes and unwind. I am new at this, but learning quickly. Would love to hear about the books, articles, or essays you have written. How did you break into the "business?" Is there hope for those of use who haven't tapped that market?